According to the recent bulletin from the USPS, a federal entity, all operations of commerce that support this essential governmental function such as the mailing and printing industry are also considered as essential. This includes MBI.
MBI will continue to operate business as usual and will continue to offer the best products with the best service in the industry.
We’re also mindful that you may have other needs to adapt to the current climate. Some of the solutions we’re offering to help support you in your time of need include but are not limited to:
1. Easy-to-use webinar solutions with training in place of canceled venues.
2. We have modified inbound call center scripting to encourage your responders to request an appointment.
3. We have prepared alternative communications to help you re-engage with your seminar registrants and re-direct either to webinar registrations or one-on-one appointments.
4. We are using our call center agents to assist in transitioning active seminar roster to either webinar registrations or one-on-one appointments.
5. We are offering digital campaigns that assist in obtaining a broader reach in tandem with your direct mail campaigns.
6. We are offering the best practices in lead nurturing, which includes email and SMS message reminders to support higher attendance.
The United States Postal Service has a dedicated COVID-19 Command Response leadership team that is focusing on employee, operational, business, and customer continuity during this unprecedented epidemic. We are dedicated to complying with the strategies and measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and public health departments.
Please be confident in knowing that all of us at MBI are here for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.